When beaches and a vacation beckon you, think of the US Virgin Islands. When you fructify your trip to this island, you will spend a considerable amount of your time in St. Thomas as it is the hub of transportation for the American territory. It is true that visitors come here to spend ample time in the beaches and the water sports, but St. Thomas has many other attractions to offer on land which will make your trip worthwhile. So start your online search for cheap flights to St. Thomas and book one immediately when a great offer comes by.
St. Thomas Attractions Not To Be Missed
There is abundance of natural beauty in St. Thomas and it is a fact. But it is also rich in history and travelers explore both of these at their stay in St. Thomas. Start with a visit to the Danish Government House situated atop the Government Hill and get to see a spectacular view of the town and the harbor. The extraordinary hike is to climb the historic 99 steps built from the old Danish ships to reach the peak of the hill. Reserve a day to hike around in Hassel Island located in the Charlotte Amalie harbor. The travel guide here will enrich you with the rich history of this place while you enjoy the rustic beautiful scenery of the island. Roaming around the island or relaxing on one of the stunning beaches, you will never have a dull moment when you land here on the airlines to St. Thomas Island. Fetch your ticket on some reliable airlines to St Thomas Island and do not miss these ‘not-to-be-missed’ attractions here!
St. Thomas Travel Season
St. Thomas has a tropical climate and temperature hovers between 80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit the year round. The rains kiss the island from September to November and the sun is harsh from January to March. Travel in the between-season-gaps by searching for deals on flights from Miami to St. Thomas or flights from Boston to St. Thomas. When you come across the best offer, seal the deal on cheap flights to St. Thomas and pack your bags to St. Thomas.
Things You Ought To Do in St. Thomas
- Know what it is to experience the ultimate vacation bliss when you sip your favorite wine under the palm trees at Hotel 1829’s terrace bar which overlooks the St. Thomas Harbor.
- If you are an art lover or an avid art collector, visit the Haagensen House in Charlotte Amalie which is a Danish banker’s restored bungalow and it houses the West Indian antiques and paintings.
- Take a short ferry ride to the nearby St. John Island which is a 6000 acre protected national park.
- When you book tickets to St. Thomas, search for all the one way offers because you may get good deal on one way cheap tickets to New York
Airport Information of St. Thomas
Various airports operate within the St. Thomas destination. One of them is the Vieques Airport (VQS) which operates domestic and international flights from its runway every week. The other is the Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ) which offers nonstop flights to cities every week. The Beef Island Airport and the Culebra Airport also have domestic and international flights on a weekly basis. Many one way flights arrive to St. Thomas in Cyril E. King Airport. Search for good offers on all airlines for some cheap flights to St. Thomas Island and book with the best one. You can easily avail low-cost flights from Boston to St Thomas.
Read More : Trick to Pick Cheap Flights to Honolulu!
Some Useful Information about St. Thomas
- Thomas, St. John, St. Croix and Water Island all together make up the United States Virgin Islands.
- When you are atop the peak of Mountain Hill, you get a panoramic view of both the United States Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands.
- One of the greatest attractions in St. Thomas is the Coral World Ocean Park where you can easily spend a day enjoying the activities and attractions like the aquariums, marine pools, Undersea Observatory and the nature trails.
- Red Hook is an area where you will find a vibrant nightlife and lip-smacking eateries.
- Shop at Charlotte Amalie also referred to as downtown.
- Magens Bay is a popular one-mile beach in the North side region of St. Thomas where the visitors are awestruck by the beauty and tranquility of it. So, grab a great deal on cheap flights to St. Thomas.