Planning your vacations to Miami? Whether you are traveling for a business trip or family vacations you are guaranteed to have a good time in Miami. The sunny weather around the year and attractive beaches draw many of the visitors to the place, making it as one of the most visited tourist destinations in Florida. If you are looking for flights from Atlanta to Miami and seeking to bag a deal at exciting rates, then consider yourself at right place. Unitedwebsdeals bring hot deals at exciting prices that you can’t stop yourself to browse further and buy the deal.
The capital and largest city of Georgia is famous for the important civil war and 1960’s civil war movement. Atlanta is a great place with plenty of things in it, like, dining options, shopping, history, culture, and hospitality. This charming city is engrossed in everything except the beach. So if you are looking for beach vacations in sunny weather, then what could be more tempting that beaches of Miami. So pack your bags and book cheap flights from Atlanta to Miami.
Atlanta is home to one of the busiest airport in the USA- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL). It is easily accessible and is located 7 miles on the south of the city. It is only 20 minutes away from the downtown. This is the commercial airport and Delta Airline, Frontier Airline and American Airlines offer non-stop flights from Atlanta to Miami. There are approximately 1190 flights per month flying from ATL to MIA. The average time taken by non-stop flights between these two cities is 1 hour 50 minutes, covering 599 miles. In case you are wondering about the earlier and latest flight of the day from Atlanta to Miami, then take note that the earliest flight takes off at 6:00 a.m. and the latest flight departs at 11:40 p.m.
Miami is a wonderful city in Florida and a beautiful tourist destination absorbed in attractions. This destination is a perfect fit for the beach vacation. This world famous spot has something for everyone, say, the nightlife of the South Beach, the Cuban influenced cafes, Coral Gables historic hideaways, the hotel of Miami Beach, cigar shops in Calle Ocho, caffeinated Little Havana, infinite shopping options, malls and many more attractions in the city. Miami is rich in sports, organizing major leagues of football, baseball hockey, baseball, and basketball. Enjoy the art festivals, auto racing, boat shows in this international city.
There are few more attractions we are jotting down below, so you don’t have to worry about the things to do in the city after touching down from Atlanta to Miami:
- Miami Beach: Visit this best place in the city and enjoy the sunshine and on a sandy beach.
- Jungle Island: Visit this jungle themed attraction and have a sneak peek at exotic animals and enjoy the exciting shows at the island.
- Bayside Marketplace: Visit Bayside and soak up the energetic ambiance of its daily live music. This place has more than 150 tourist shops, restaurants, cafes, boutiques and a lot more to offer.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden: Visit this botanical garden and have a look at a wide variety of tropical plants, trees, and cycads. This garden is open round the year.
- Olympia Theater: Visit this iconic theater and you are sure to mesmerize with the interior décor. Catch the live performance occurring in the theater. There are ranges of performances from concerts to comedy happening around the year.
Tourist taking flights to Miami will land to Miami International Airport (MIA). This is an international airport, located 8 miles northwest of the downtown Miami. This airport is primarily serving the Miami area. Last year the airport handled 44.9 million passengers and is ranked as the 10th busiest airport in the United States. This airport is easy to access; you can use public transport, taxi or shuttle to reach your booked resort or hotel.